Specialism: Information Technology (IT) - Help Desk & IT Support
Posted on 09 Mar 2020
- Take ownership of customer issues and see problems through to resolution and provide enterprise level technical support to our customers via phone, web, and email and other support channels as required.
- Research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve customer issues related to application use, design and configuration.
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers.
- Effectively communicate complex technical issues to a broad range of customers and internal stakeholders, such as product management, software engineering, sales, and quality assurance.
- Mentor and provided advice to Associate Technical Support Engineers and other Technical Support Engineers as needed.
- Take issues elevated from Associate Technical Support Engineers as needed and directed by management.
- Elevate customer issues to senior support engineers as needed, providing detail description of problems along with steps taken to analyze the problem.
- Use approved protocol to communicate with Development engineers on the analysis of software issues.
- Elevate hot fix requests to support managers for processing based on approved protocol.
- Participate in regular support team meetings.
- Contribute to the body of knowledge by creating and maintaining knowledge base articles and other technical documents.
- Prepare test systems for replication of user issues.
- A bachelor's degree in computer science, computer information systems or related experience.
- Graduated with Fundamental Information Technology Engineer Examination
- Excellent communication skill and interpersonal skill
- Java/C++ Programming experiences
- A minimum of 2 to 5 years providing enterprise level technical support experience.
- Resourceful team player with strong interpersonal skills.
- Result-oriented with strong problem-solving skills.
- To be discussed during interview.