Industry: Science & Technology
Specialism: Information Technology (IT) - IT - Network/System/Database
Posted on 22 Mar 2021
Our Client is a 100% subsidiary company of a Japanese information and Communications Company. They are one-stop service provider of all communication services . Their Singapore office is the regional HQ, providing comprehensive global and local communication services to companies developing their businesses in the region including Singapore, by tailoring services according to the characteristics of each region.
- Deliver unified communication and network project.
- Responsible for unified communication and network design, development, implementation, testing and preparing completion document.
- Primary handle Cisco Network & Unified Collaboration Solutions.
- Gather the technical requirement, develop low level design, implementation and user acceptance plan to customer.
- Work with vendors and suppliers/principals to deliver the projects.
- Project Management such as prepare work breakdown structure (WBS), issue management list, meeting minutes and etc.
- Diploma / Degree holder
- Min 2 years of IT experience in Network & Unified Communication solutions.
- Knowledge and experience on Cisco routing & Switching Products and networking.
- Clear understanding of Cisco Voice network deployment models and should understand functioning of voice network devices.
- Clear understanding on VOIP protocols like SIP, H.323 and MGCP.
- Clear understanding on Telecom infrastructure protocols like ISDN and analogue signaling.
- Strong business acumen with strong interests in keeping up-to-date with current technologies.
- Good verbal and written communication and presentation, negotiation skills.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- 1 Year Contract (Option to convert to Permanent)
- Five days work (Mon - Fri, 0830 - 1730)
- Bonus: Variable Bonus (Dec / Jun)
- Annual Leave: 12 days annual leave per year
(add 1 day every year up to maximum of 22 days; pro-rated for first year)
- Medical Leave: Sick Leave 14 days / Hospitalization Leave 60 days (inclusive of 14 days of Medical Leave)
- Insurance: Group hospitalization and surgical with outpatient/dental benefits (current policy covers $2000 /$500 per year respectively), and personal accident insurance coverage
- Annual Health Screening Provided
- Company Mobile Phone Provided for Sales / Engineer staff
SGD 2,000 - 4,000