Industry: Science & Technology
Specialism: Information Technology (IT) - IT - Security
Posted on 01 Apr 2021
Our Client is a 100% subsidiary company of a Japanese information and Communications Company. They are one-stop service provider of all communication services . Their Singapore office is the regional HQ, providing comprehensive global and local communication services to companies developing their businesses in the region including Singapore, by tailoring services according to the characteristics of each region.
- To operate 24 hours Managed Service Operations centre in a shift rotation.
- Monitor the security issue, the customer system and the data centre facilities under control of the Managed Service Operations Manager.
- Trouble shoot, report and, if necessary, take escalation steps for security and IT system problems in the data centre as well as in the customer premises.
- Assist in system implementation and analyzing a security log, change security policy, system health checks, taking back-ups, and daily operations.
- Coordinate / maintain support documentation and procedures.
- At least 2 to 3 years of working experience in IT related field.
- Minimally ITE / Diploma holder
- Basic IT skills (TCP-IP / Windows / Linux)
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Microsoft office skills (Excel / Word / Powerpoint / Outlook)
- Sound knowledge of IT, network, server and security technologies is additional advantage.
- Experience of telecom industry is an additional advantage but not a must.
- Experience of any coordination, project management work are preferred but not a must.
- Shift rotation: Day - 08:30 to 17:30 / Night - 17:00 to 24:00 / Morning - 00:00 to 09:00
- 1 Year Contract (Option to convert to Permanent)
- Bonus: Variable Bonus (Dec / Jun)
- Annual Leave: 12 days annual leave per year (add 1 day every year up to maximum of 22 days; pro-rated for first year)
- Medical Leave: Sick Leave 14 days / Hospitalization Leave 60 days (inclusive of 14 days of Medical Leave)
- Insurance: Group hospitalization and surgical with outpatient/dental benefits (current policy covers $2000 /$500 per year respectively), and personal accident insurance coverage
- Annual Health Screening Provided
- Company Mobile Phone Provided for Sales / Engineer staff