Industry: Restaurant/Food Services
Specialism: Sales - New Business Development
Posted on 30 Apr 2020
Our client is a well-known Japanese company which offer a variety of products including seasonings, frozen foods, processed foods, beverages, sweeteners and amino acids. Established in 1973, our client has promoted and distributed their products in Singapore through the retail and supermarket channels as well as has performed performs vital functions to support the Group’s global operations.
- Manage & achieve monthly sales target.
- Gathering of data from research on existing and future possible opportunities
- Implementation & execution of agreed plans to achieve business goals.
- Strategizing, conceptualizing & developing annual events/marketing plans.
- Other ad-hoc marketing administrative duties when required.
- Minimum a diploma in economics or business-related studies.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Experience in handling import and export businesses.
- Some knowledge on animal nutrition or chemical industry will be an advantage.
- Candidate must be willing to travel on average once or twice monthly.
- Possess good analytical skill in fast-paced market situation
- Excellent negotiation, communication, PR skill & customer service oriented.
- Good working attitude, good team work player & highly self-motivated sales professional
- Ability to operate under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to prioritize work task & work independently with little or no supervision.
- Transport reimbursement
- Meal allowance (Claimable after 6 months of employment)
- Variable bonus
SGD 2,500 - 5,000 (Negotiable)
SGD 3,000 - 4,000 (Negotiable)
SGD 2,500 - 4,000 (Negotiable)
SGD 2,500 - 4,000