Industry: Science & Technology
Specialism: Information Technology (IT) - IT - Network/System/DatabaseClosed
Our Client utilized Cutting Edge Systems designed for efficient access to FX liquidity and reduced trading costs.
They seek to bridge the gap between product offerings and actual user needs.
- Perform daily system health checks.
- Provide up to 2nd level technical and functional support for client queries and issues over phone and email.
- Research problems thoroughly, test solutions and make recommendations to clients.
- React to critical issues on a timely basis i.e. troubleshoot, investigate and escalate (if necessary) issues and create or apply appropriate solutions to immediate issues.
- Troubleshoot problems across a wide range of technical skills including Unix, SQL, XML, FIX and Java.
- Provide assistance in our product and explaining processes in accordance with internal procedures.
- Provide project management for onboarding of (i) Client setups and (ii) Bank connections.
- Support for deployment and post-checks.
- Configure demo environments for sales.
- Experience working in a Technical Support environment with excellent customer service skills.
- Basic understanding of FX market and/or a desire to learn FX.
- Knowledge on UNIX command line, SQL or Java programming is a plus.
- Able to work NIGHT shifts on rotational basis (desk will provide 24 hours by 5.5. days coverage).
- Minimum Diploma in Computer Studies or related discipline.
- Basic knowledge of Linux environment.
- Knowledge of FX is a strongly preferred. If not, knowledge in other financial asset class is helpful.
- Good attitude most important!