Industry: Furniture and Fixtures
Specialism: Sales - Sales - Corporate
Posted on 19 May 2020
Our client invigorates their customers by supporting working styles of the future, from office spaces to public and educational facilities, healthcare facilities, and personal spaces. They offer not only products but also various solutions to improve working environments in the office, solving many corporate, organizational and personal challenges.
- Reporting to Managing Director & Division Manager
- Generating revenue by developing market potential through forecasting, lead generation, qualification, and closing sales; recommending relevant project
- Developing marketing strategies with action plans to penetrate new markets
- Increasing revenue by identifying new opportunities for unmet customer needs
- Managing existing accounts and creating deeper relationships with existing clients, influencers and specifiers
- Lead a group of sales to develop business, surpass the sales target across all department.
- Train sales staff to acquire and develop sales opportunities through a combination of channels, including but not limited to referrals, networking, cold calls and face to face meetings, build and maintain a healthy sales pipeline
- Drive the entire sales process: prioritize and target top accounts, identify solutions, negotiate product pricing and contracts, and close the sale through contract completion
- Ensure sales staff to develop and build relationships with new potential influencers or specifiers
- Lead the team to build and maintain excellent relationships with existing specifiers
- Ensure all team member respond quickly and effectively to all sales inquiries and follow up diligently with those inquiries
- Train sales staff initiate sales process by scheduling appointments; understanding account requirements
- At least Degree Qualification from recognized institution
- At least 3 years of experience specializing in interior design/office furniture business or 5 years in corporate sales role
- Able to meet deadlines and work effectively under pressure
- Outcome focused and persistent
- Eye for details, creative, team player & self-motivated
- Passionate, energetic, motivated & driven
- Maintain a professional demeanour and attitude at all times
- Must be bilingual in Japanese & English to communicate with Japanese speaking clients.
- Proven Sales track records.
- Bonus depend on individual and company performance
SGD 3,500 - 5,500 (Negotiable)