Specialism: Banking / Finance / Insurance - Banking / Financial
Posted on 13 Feb 2020
Our client is a banking subsidiary of a Financial Group in Japan, one of the world’s largest financial service providers. They have a presence in Singapore for over 40 years and holds a full bank license and provides banking services.
- Planning, coordinating and maintaining of Business Continuity Management processes
- Reviewing and stream lining existing Internal Operation Procedures for purposes of recovery planning
- Coordinating projects and supporting other departments/divisions within the organization on aspects such as business impact analysis and operation risk assessment and controls
- Improving operational efficiency, accuracy and stability through constant liaisons with business lines and awareness of business continuity/industrial trends
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with stakeholders by exhibiting consistent level of collaboration, responsiveness and timely communication
- A Bachelor Degree with at least five years of relevant experience within Financial industry or consultancy firms
- Professional certificate in Business Continuity Management
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Competent in MS Words, MS Excel and preferably MS Access, together with strong project coordination skills are attributes which will help the candidate perform well in this role.
SGD 2,000 - 10,000 (Negotiable)