Industry: Manufacturing - Other
Specialism: Logistics / Supply Chain Management - Warehousing, Storage & DistributionClosed
Our Client constantly develop and create new seasoning to fit the demands of the market globally and providing high quality materials to all of their customers. Having a global customer base, the company understand the different culture and the taste buds of different region having the extra advantage in penetrating into a new market.
- To maintain updated stock and cargo inventory in the warehouse.
- To perform daily stock checking when necessary.
- To prepare raw material for production.
- To handle incoming and outgoing cargo.
- Generate Goods Receive Note and ensure all materials in warehouse are property label with identification.
- Ensure all stocks are arranged and delivered base on FIFO system
- Perform daily maintenance to ensure cleanliness of warehouse.
- Require to assist in delivery where necessary
- To assist supervisor plan storage space and racking accordingly so as to maintain the tidiness of the warehouse.
- To observe hygiene condition of the warehouse at all times by keeping the warehouse in good order by cleaning and tidying the area such as racking system, pallets, cold rooms and flooring.
- To observe safety and health procedures as well as security measures at all times.
- Physically fit to carry lightweight goods (necessary assistance/equipment provided for heavy goods).
- Ability to communicate effectively with superior and other colleagues.