Industry: Oil / Gas / Petroleum
Specialism: Merchandising / Purchasing - Procurement / Purchasing / SourcingClosed
Our Client is Listed on SGX Mainboard and headquartered in Singapore. They are a global leader in the detailed engineering, fabrication and construction of offshore FPSO (floating production storage offloading) and FSO (floating storage offloading) topside modules as well as onshore plants and other sub-sea products for the oil and gas industries, They have yards spanning across Singapore and Malaysia, with presence in the Philippines, China and Brazil.
- To source, negotiate and purchase materials and services from identified and reliable sources, local and overseas.
- To create and maintain good relationships with suppliers and vendors.
- To consult and coordinate with requestor on deviation of products, delivery schedule and selection of suppliers
- To generate purchase orders and follow up on the required approvals and delivery (till full delivery of goods is done)
- To make professional decisions in a fast-paced environment.
- To review supplier’s performance and qualifications, perform Vendor’s Assessment on an annual basis and , to maintain and update list of suppliers for potential development.
- To review and analyze all suppliers, previous purchased prices and to update and maintain Tariff Rates.
- To liaise with Finance/Account staff on vendors’ credits application, bank & financial instruments and payment status.
- To perform other procurement functions as assigned by the Procurement Manager/superior
- Diploma/higher education with engineering field preferred
- Experience in procurement of structure material eg, beam, angle bar, plate etc
- Proficient in Microsoft office
- 14 DAYS ANNUAL LEAVE
- S$500 MEDICAL BENEFITS TO BE REMIBURSE PER YEAR
- PERFORMANCE BONUS
- COVER WTIH INSURANCES LIKE, TERM LIFE, HOSPITAL & SURGICAL, WORK INJURY AND PERSONAL ACCIDENT POLICIES
- COMPANY PAY MONTHLY NTUC MEMBERSHIP FEES FOR PERMANENT STAFFS