Specialism: Information Technology (IT) - IT - Administration
Posted on 10 Feb 2020
Our Client is a 100% subsidiary company of a Japanese information and Communications Company. They are one-stop service provider of all communication services . Their Singapore office is the regional HQ, providing comprehensive global and local communication services to companies developing their businesses in the region including Singapore, by tailoring services according to the characteristics of each region.
- Keep customers satisfied by managing / tracking issues / assist in leading professionals responsible for getting services delivered to customers.
- Work closely with customers on IT performance issues / generate reports / analyse data for performance improvement / gather customer's feedback so as to maintain good service level.
- Meet the customers in regular meetings (Monthly, Quarterly, Bi-Yearly ) to report and present the findings.
- Work with internal service department for new proposal or improvement plan.
- IT infrastructure (network and system) support experience
- Good communication, interpersonal and problem-solving skills, with customer friendly attitude
- Familiar with ITIL V3
- Diploma in any IT related disciplines
- Bonus: Variable Bonus (Dec / Jun)
- Annual Leave: 12 days annual leave per year (add 1 day every year up to maximum of 22 days; pro-rated for first year)
- Medical Leave: Sick Leave 14 days / Hospitalization Leave 60 days (inclusive of 14 days of Medical Leave)
- Insurance: Group hospitalization and surgical with outpatient/dental benefits (current policy covers $2000 /$500 per year respectively), and personal accident insurance coverage
- Annual Health Screening Provided
- Company Mobile Phone Provided for Sales / Engineer staff