Industry: Financial Services
Specialism: Banking / Finance / Insurance - Investments / Fund ManagementClosed
Our Client is a Japanese Fund Management Organization who was voted and held on to their title of Most Consistent Asia-based Fund and Credence Global with Best Asia-based CTA/Managed Futures Fund – both for the third consecutive year since 2016
- The right candidate for the operations role will be responsible for the following:
- General middle office trade support including daily reconciliation of positions and cash
- Monitoring, investigation and reconciliation of trade breaks and allocation errors between traders and accounts.
- Monitor and records daily exposures, P/L, NAV and identifying tracking errors with administrators.
- Liaison with prime brokers, executing brokers, fund administrators and other counterparties on operational matters
- Identification of opportunities for automation and other process improvements
- Participation in projects, including the launch of new accounts.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Basic understanding of financial and accounting principles are preferred, but not required
- Japanese language is a strong plus to liaise with Japanese counterparts
- Japanese stock market experience is a strong plus
- IT background is also preferred
- Start-up experience is preferred
- Start working from March or April 2020
- depending on the performance
- annual leave: 12 working days
- 08:00 - 17:00 (following Japan Time and Calendar)
- 3 months probation period
- overtime/day payments are included in a salary