Industry: Architectural Services / Interior Designing
Specialism: Marketing - Brand / Product ManagementClosed
Our client was established in 1992 in Singapore as a multi-disciplinary interior design company to produce to produce effective commercial spaces. They have been continuously dedicating to create fascinating environment around retail shops and corporate offices.
- Work closely with Business Development Director to identify opportunities to drive growth.
- Participate in brainstorming during project conceptualization to develop new ideas and proposal.
- Assist and conduct research to facilitate marketing (e.g. event/media) platform and implementation.
- Ability to activate and execute marketing project
- Measure campaign results, tweak and improve marketing conversion
- Building partnership with potential media platform
- Diploma/Degree in Marketing or related discipline
- Strong interest in marketing, branding and communication activation
- Meticulous with an eye for detail
- Strong project management skill
- Good research and analytical skill
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- An excellent team player who are able to take direction and work independently
- Proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint/Excel/Word
- Transportation: Reimbursement
- Hand phone will be provided.