Specialism: Sales - Sales - Eng / Tech / IT
Posted on 27 Mar 2020
Since its founding in 2007, Our client has focused on delivering its cloud based contact management service to customers in Japan and beyond. It is setting the standard in Japan for cloud-based contact management, with annually doubling numbers of users from over 7,000 premium corporate users even for Government users.
- As part of the Local Sales Team responsible for hunting new business and meeting business growth sales targets, the Executive will be required to assist the Regional Sales Manager in the efforts to meet sales objectives. He/she will need to be strong in communication with clients through face to face meeting or web-meeting that has been pre-qualified by the Inside Sales Team. Other areas of responsibilities include providing support in post-sales activities with the Customer Success Team in conducting onboarding training for new customers.
- Good exposure in IT solution sales for at least 3 years and above
- Knowledge of B2B SaaS business (SFA, CRM, groupware etc.) is required.
- Strong will and passion to create and develop a new market who sympathizes with the company mission (Turning encounters into innovation).
- Confident self-starter with excellent networking and persuasion skills
- Good communication, PowerPoint and presentation skills
- High standards of customer service, honesty and integrity
- Able to work well in a team and appreciate cultural difference and diversity
- Have the desire to succeed in a dynamic environment
- Transportation Allowance
- Medical Fee
- Medical Insurance
- AL: 14 days
- ML: 14 days
- Performance bonus
- Working hours: 9am~5:30pm