Specialism: Sales - Sales - Eng / Tech / ITClosed
Since its founding in 2007, Our client has focused on delivering its cloud based contact management service to customers in Japan and beyond. It is setting the standard in Japan for cloud-based contact management, with annually doubling numbers of users from over 7,000 premium corporate users even for Government users.
- Sourcing new sales opportunities through inbound online web leads and offline event leads follow-up calls and emails.
- Not only understanding customer needs and requirements, but identify unrevealed pain points and issues where the company service can potentially fill the gap.
- Allocating qualified opportunities to the sales team for further development and closure.
- Provide feedback to the marketing team to improve website and campaign messages.
- Experience of inside sales and/ or field sales in the IT industry
- Having general knowledge of B2B SaaS business
- Working with the spirit of team effort and collaboration
- Putting thought into action with speed
- Following the PDCA cycle
- Proactively thinking of solution and make things work better
- Flexibility (Open mindset, proactive)
- Transportation Allowance
- Medical Fee
- Medical Insurance
- AL: 14 days
- ML: 14 days
- Performance bonus
- Working hours: 9am~5:30pm