Industry: Professional Services
Specialism: Information Technology (IT) - IT - Network/System/Database
Posted on 17 Mar 2020
Our client is listed in US Market, with more than 5,000 employees around the world. the record revenue of 1.74billion USD(2017). They are a corporation that offers information on commercial credit as well as reports on businesses. They are recognizable for its Data Universal Numbering System (DUNS numbers); these generate business information reports for more than 100 million companies around the globe.
- Window server (2008, 2012 & Exchange Server 2010 & 2016), workstations setup and maintenance.
- Manage/ maintain Microsoft infrastructure server- e.g. Active Directory Servers, user account creations and group policy configurations. IIS, DNS (* include appliance based DNS), DHCP, File and Print servers.
- Maintaining Exchange Server 2010 & 2016, mailbox creation and set various permission on mailboxes for users.
- Manage cloud based anti-spam/anti-virus and mobile device management (MDM).
- Setup and maintain VMWare ESXI servers.
- Create and manage virtual machines (Windows Servers and workstations) and application servers and perform system security hardening based on the baseline provided.
- Managed and maintain SSL certificates.
- Setup Secure-FTP connection between offices, Agency and banks.
- Maintain & troubleshoot IBM Websphere MQ Servers, data transfer between company and members.
- Securing network resources with shared folder permissions, implementing file security system.
- Manage Endpoint Manager for device control, data loss protection, inventory &encryption to secure company data on hard disk of users’ workstations.
- Cleaning virus and checking disc errors.
- Purchase, install, update and troubleshoot of various compatible PC, software packages, operating systems (Windows 8.1 & 10), drivers, patches and antivirus packages.
- Helpdesk support for 100 users onsite or remotely.
- Monitor all system alerts and assist to resolve system hardware and software issues.
- Assist operation and customer service teams on issues reported.
- Coordinating with vendors for project implementation.
- Install / setup VPN access.
- Collaborate with network team and install necessary hardware to systems.
- Determine support to patch infrastructure/ application servers.
- Supervise system, software, processor and prepare strategies for upgrade.
- Administer and execute various management activities and manage all backup activities.
- Perform research on system technology and provide resolution for complex issues and on-going improvement.
- Support external auditor for audit requirements.
- Troubleshooting network connection problem between offices’ networks and banks at data centre.
- Manage firewalls (Fortineto), cisco switches and routers for the point to point lines between Singapore offices and Malaysia offices.
- Update information on company’s websites.
- Diploma or Degree in IT related discipline.
- Good knowledge in Windows infrastructure and Mail Exchange Servers.
- 3 to 4 years of experience in system administration role.
- 2 to 3 years of experience in service desk role.
- Basic knowledge in network.
- MCSA certifications will be an added advantage.
- Experience in Linux and SQL-Plus will be an added advantage.
- Valuable Bonus
- Alternate Friday off at 5.30pm (Normal day is from 9.00am - 6.00pm)