Industry: Science & Technology
Specialism: Sales - Sales - Eng / Tech / ITClosed
Our client is US MNC who is in process automation software provider. They provide process management, robotic process automation, e-signature, and mobility and customer communication services.
- Establishes, develops and maintains strong professional relationships with company's key channel partners within their assigned territory. As a vital element of the Partner Strategy and Development team, the Channel Account Manager works closely with the Company Sales team and Channel Program Team to build and grow a successful pipeline of channel partner revenue.
- Identifying, recruiting and on-boarding key resellers and key SI’s
- - Working closely with Sales management to identify vertical market, geographic, business process, and product gaps in the regional partner ecosystem.
- - Recruiting partners to fill identified gaps per plan.
- - Working closely with newly recruited partners to quickly make them sales-ready.
- Actively engaging with key current and potential channel partners including regular partner site visits and calls. Communicating with key individuals at all managed partners at least weekly
- - Building, managing and growing channel partner sales pipeline
- - Conducting quarterly channel partner planning sessions and leading development and implementation of annual channel partner business plan
- - Identifying and leveraging opportunities to increase partner enablement and expand the product offerings
- - Coordinating co-selling activities and resolving channel conflict
- - Growing and maintaining mindshare of sales representatives of channel partners making the products the preferred offering for their customers and prospects
- - Creating sales and marketing initiatives to drive revenue in key vertical markets
- Supporting the Global Partner Program initiatives
- - Creating and executing a territory channel business plan focused on demand creation, sales growth, and partner development
- - Keeping current with product information including sales materials, product roadmaps, product features, use cases and applications, competition and disseminating such to partners as appropriate
- - Implementing channel program initiatives and activities with managed channel partners
- - Travel when necessary to channel partner events to represent the business, and or present company solutions to both channel partners and end customers of channel partners
- Qualified candidate should possess 7+ years of experience working with and/or managing channel partners in the software industry.
- Strong Channel network within the North Asia regions
- Self-starter, Sense of entrepreneurship, Achievers and able to work independently
- Excellent communication skill with ability to communicate at least 1 or more native languages
- Experience with both direct and channel sales models are preferred.
- Strong writing, editing and presentations skill are required as demonstrated experience and ability to establish and build successful and profitable channel partner relationships is essential.
- Transport reimbursement
- Variable Bonus