Specialism: Human Resources - Human Resources
Posted on 16 Jan 2020
Our Client is a 100% subsidiary company of a Japanese information and Communications Company. They are one-stop service provider of all communication services . Their Singapore office is the regional HQ, providing comprehensive global and local communication services to companies developing their businesses in the region including Singapore, by tailoring services according to the characteristics of each region.
- Payroll administration and processing for both local and expatriates employees
- Handle payroll-related matters including government claims (NS/ Maternity/ Paternity/ Childcare Leave)
- Prepare income tax filling including tax clearance
- Expatriate HR related matters (Visa/ Housing/ Remuneration/ Income Tax etc)
- Prepare and conduct orientation for new employees
- Consolidate and prepare various survey data (MOM/ IDA/ JCCI etc)
- Support Managing Director's expense claim submission
- Support recruitment process (Interview Arrangement / Preparation of offer letter / Background check / Reference check etc)
- Any other ad-hoc HR & Admin related matters
- At least one year of experience in handling payroll.
- At least one year of experience in managing expatriate matters (Visa/ Housing/ Remuneration/ Income Tax etc.)
- Meal allowance ($3.00/day)
- Mobile allowance ($30)
- Variable bonus
- Group insurances, Dental and out-patient medical reimbursement.
- 14 days Annual Leave (maximum 18 days)
SGD 3,500 - 4,500