Industry: Manufacturing / Production
Specialism: Production / Manufacturing - MaintenanceClosed
Our Client constantly develop and create new seasoning to fit the demands of the market globally and providing high quality materials to all of their customers. Having a global customer base, the company understand the different culture and the taste buds of different region having the extra advantage in penetrating into a new market.
- Prepare raw materials for production
- Handle incoming and outgoing cargo
- Generate Goods Received Note and ensure all materials in warehouse are properly label with identification
- Ensure all stocks are arranged and delivered base on FIFO system
- Perform daily maintenance to ensure cleanliness of warehouse
- Assisting in delivery where necessary
- To assist supervisor plan storage space and racking accordingly so as to maintain the tidiness of the warehouse.
- To observe hygiene condition of the warehouse at all times by keeping the warehouse in good order by cleaning and tidying the area such as racking system, pallets, cold rooms and flooring.
- To observe safety and health procedures as well as security measures at all times.
- To provide backup support when a team member is absent.
- Min GCE ‘O’ Level or Diploma in Logistics
- Knowledge in warehouse operations
- Physically fit to carry goods manually where necessary
- Able to communicate effectively with superior and other colleagues.
- Any other work as assigned by superior from time to time.
- 5-day work week (Mon to Fri) from 8.30am to 5.30pm