Industry: Manufacturing - Other
Specialism: Information Technology (IT) - IT - Software / Development
Posted on 13 Jan 2020
In 2002, our client is established to provide products & services to the semiconductor industries. Over the years, it has established branches outside of Singapore and has operations in different parts of the globe.
- Project-based software programming for clients primarily in the Semiconductor industry
- Design mini-PC HMI to interface with industrial controllers and provide network communication
- Projects mainly involve enabling existing machines to communicate via SECSGEM with host company
- Installation and provide on-site support
- 1 to 2 years of experience
- Knowledge of both C# and C++
- Experience in SECS/GEM is not a must but highly desired.