Industry: Oil & Gas
Specialism: Admin & Office Services - Secretarial
Posted on 09 Jan 2020
Our Client is Listed on SGX Mainboard and headquartered in Singapore. They are a global leader in the detailed engineering, fabrication and construction of offshore FPSO (floating production storage offloading) and FSO (floating storage offloading) topside modules as well as onshore plants and other sub-sea products for the oil and gas industries, They have yards spanning across Singapore and Malaysia, with presence in the Philippines, China and Brazil.
- To provide secretarial and administrative support to Vice-President Commercial and to assist in all areas of Commercial Department’s activities, in liaison with Chief Marketing Officer’s office as required.
- To organize and provide administrative/clerical support for Commercial Department functions;
- To administer incoming letters, e-mail or facsimile communications for and on behalf of Vice-Present Commercial;
- To schedule meetings/appointments with customers and visitors, as required;
- To keep close track of all correspondences and tenders received from customers and forward to respective personnel, and to ensure that responses from respective personnel are received for VP/CMO review before due date and prepare for final submission to customers.
- To assist in coordination and follow up for all tenders, submission and replies to customers;
- To assist Vice-President Commercial in Customer Satisfaction Surveys and to communicate customer feedback to Quality Assurance Department;
- To provide assistance to visitors/customers pertaining to hotel booking, accommodation, transportation, etc., as required;
- To update and maintain customers’ contact and database;
- To assist in event organization, e.g., customer events, ceremonies, etc.;
- To regularly update current projects status on department shared folder;
- To administer weekly update of Tender Enquiry Status;
- To maintain all records of Commercial Department expenditures;
- To carry out any other duties as assigned by Reporting Officers;
- Secretary certificate/Diploma
- Diploma in secretarial studies
- at least 5 years work experience in similar sized organization
- 14 Days Annual Leave
- AWS/project bonus subject to company’s performance/individual performance