Specialism: Information Technology (IT) - Help Desk & IT Support
Posted on 26 Dec 2019
Our client is US MNC who is in process automation software provider. They provide process management, robotic process automation, e-signature, and mobility and customer communication services.
- Take ownership of customer issues and see problems through to resolution and provide enterprise level technical support to our customers via phone, web, and email and other support channels as required.
- Research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve customer issues related to application use, design and configuration.
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers.
- Effectively communicate complex technical issues to a broad range of customers and departments within company, such as product management, software engineering, sales, and quality assurance.
- Mentor and provided advice to Associate Technical Support Engineers and other Technical Support Engineers as needed.
- Take issues elevated from Associate Technical Support Engineers as needed and directed by management.
- Elevate customer issues to senior support engineers as needed, providing detail description of problems along with steps taken to analyze the problem.
- Use approved protocol to communicate with Development engineers on the analysis of software issues.
- Elevate hot fix requests to support managers for processing based on approved protocol.
- Participate in regular support team meetings.
- Contribute to the body of knowledge by creating and maintaining knowledge base articles and other technical documents.
- Prepare test systems for replication of user issues.
- Assist Consultants with implementations and project work
- Assist with documentation reviews and quality assurance testing as needed
- Work as part of a highly-skilled, motivated and cooperative team, with both shared responsibilities and direct ownership of issues
- Degree in IT/Software Engineering/Computer Science or relevant
- Min 7-10 years of Software Technical support experiences dealing with Markview products
- Excellent communication skill
- Familiar with Financial Processes (e.g AP, AR and GL)
- Experiences in Document Content Management software
- Good understanding of business processes and workflows
- Familiar with Windows Diagnostics tools, such as Process Monitor and Event Viewer
- Microsoft.Net Development experiences
- Able to work within different timezone or on a shift work pattern
- Other Requirements
- RDBMS architecture (Oracle database or MS SQL Server)
- Database access tools and languages (SQL, PL/SQL, PLSQL Developer, TOAD)
- ERP Solutions and Financial Applications such as Oracle, SAP)
- o including Enterprise software architecture, design and development, and customization (Oracle Financials, SAP)
- Application Servers (WebLogic)
- IIS Internet Information Services - configuration and troubleshooting
- Web / HTML development
SGD 7,000 - 12,000