Industry: Professional Services
Specialism: Corporate Planning / Business Development - Management & Change Consulting
Posted on 17 Jan 2020
Our client is an international group of advisory & professional services firms founded in 2002 with operations in Singapore, Japan, Malaysia, China, Indonesia, Philippines, Myanmar, Vietnam and US. They provide a wide range of services including assurance, consulting, incorporation, accounting, M&A, corporate finance, tax compliance and others. Their expertise stems from our seasoned partners and a key group of employees who have prior experience in Big Four, other consultancy companies, banks & other financial institutions.
- Advise and process visa application for client
- Support client's query regarding visa life-cycle from application to approval via email, phone calls etc.
- Communicate with client via email, phone to confirm necessary for info for visa (to provide support from application to approval)
- Ah-hoc responsibility such as secretarial duties.
- Japanese language proficiency in order to liaise with Japanese clients via email, phone calls etc.
- English language proficiency to inquire or liaise with government body regarding visa matters.
- PC skills, specifically in MS Excel, Words etc.
- Meticulous with detail to ensure accuracy of information.
- Motivated to learn, contribute and make a difference.
- Positive outlook.
- Steady nerves to deal with high profile individuals and authority.
- Experienced in visa application.
- 14 days of Annual Leave per year, an increment of 1 day annual subject to a cap of 21 days.
- Insurance: Covered under group hospitalization, personal accident, out-patient medical claims insurance.
- Medical Allowance: Dental expenses, optical wear, gym membership and health/medical check-up, up to the maximum of S$200 per year.
- Sponsored one full professional membership fee (associate member etc. not included) per year for the period of employment
- Other reimbursable benefit(s): Training, seminar cost or exam fee cap at S$1,500 per year.