Industry: Oil & Gas
Specialism: Engineering / Technical - MaintenanceClosed
Founded in 1964, our client has progressed from a reputable distributor and manufacturer to become Asia's leading value-added integration specialist for Gas, Welding and Safety.
With strategic presence around Asia, they are able to promptly attend to and meet the needs of their customers, and have grown to become the choice company for our customers in industries such as Oil & Gas, Electronics, Metal Fabrication, Heavy Construction, and many more.
- Plan and schedule for maintenance of machinery and equipment in IGP.
- Maintain effective use and control of equipment and ensure the smooth running of plant operation.
- Oversee projects, arrange and co-ordinate with sub-contractors.
- Assign and distribute work to his subordinates.
- Check and plan for purchase of all mechanical spare parts.
- Control spare parts and inventory.
- Select contractors and negotiate for the best quotation
- Troubleshoot causes of breakdown of equipment and machinery.
- Make annual budget for mechanical maintenance.
- Control of expenditure of mechanical maintenance.
- Update record of maintenance
- Train new staffs on plant maintenance
- Provide support to Engineering section on On-sate Plant operation
- Ensure that work done is being carried out according to standard working procedures.
- Ensure proper safety measures are carried out at all times.
- Experience in hands-on maintenance work
- Work closely with Plant Operations Team (IGP Preferred)
- At least 3 Years Experience in Mechanical/Maintenance
- Transport Allowance
- Shift Allowance
- Variable Bonus
- Medical Reimbursement
- Dental Reimbursement
- Group Insurance