Industry: Consumer Goods
Specialism: Marketing - Digital / Online Marketing
Posted on 03 Dec 2019
To make life more connected, entertaining, personalized and productive.Our Client combines passion and purpose to design and deliver smart products, systems, software and services that connect people wherever they are. They lead with integrity, innovate with intention, and drive operational excellence to inspire breakthrough performances that generate customer value and strong shareholder returns
With more then 30000 staff worldwide, More than 50 million vehicles on the road today enjoy an enhanced driving experience, thanks to their audio and infotainment. We extend the same spirit of innovation to the world’s leading performance and sporting venues, providing everyone with the best seats in the house.
- Develop effective consumer value propositions, brand strategy and identity, and go to market plans for newly created JBL mobile application.
- Lead and coordinate with internal teams and external teams like agency, distributor and marketing partners to ensure efficient execution of marketing plans for online advertising, PR, product marketing, loyal customer program and community activity.
- Strategize and implement innovative and proactive marketing story together with off-line store operation team to establish Omni-channel business concept.
- Supervise and support the creative and social asset and content development process of mobile application.
- Management of loyal customer database and implementation of attractive program with analysis of customers and geographical data to establish strong engagement with customers.
- Plan and execute an online-offline connection platform for the consumers’ shopping and experience journey.
- Develop and implement digital marketing activities on social media and communal spaces for brand awareness, engagement strategy for consumers and promotions.
- Business development and brand establishment at E-commerce platform.
- Work to achieve group objective to increase awareness and followers in Social Media accounts.
- Diploma & above in Marketing or relevant
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in online marketing or related marketing experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications, (Word/Excel/Powerpoint) is a must
- Prior experience in Consumer Electronics or FMCG industries will be advantageous
- Knowledge of retail operations or digital marketing will be advantageous
- Ability to analyse customer data
- Experience in photo editing software
- Experience in managing social influencers
- Familiarity in the gaming industry
- Be willing to travel
- AWS (13th Month)
- Annual Sales Incentive