Industry: Oil & Gas
Specialism: Production / Manufacturing - PurchasingClosed
Our Client is a service organization that enables ship owners and power plant operators all over the world to minimize asset downtime via diesel services, in-situ machining, and BWT system retrofits. Responding to customer needs year after year, we have added service locations and developed a range of services with a quality that is recognized as second to none.
- Responsible for sourcing and selecting suppliers at the best costs, quality and services
- a. Direct materials for jobs/projects onboard or workshop operations.
- b. Services for facilities maintenance, sub-contracting jobs for workshop or onboard, etc.
- Responsible for negotiation and planning of delivery schedule in all Purchasing matters.
- Develop and maintain suppliers and alternate sources
- Cost control, purchased part inventory control, and monitor and update supplier price list Management of Purchase Order Processes accordance to ISO 90001
- Maintain filing system, document control as well as purchase records
- To recommend improvement in overall purchasing program which will advance the interest of the company.
- Responsible to adopt good housekeeping and overall safety practice to achieve well-organized and safe working environment which comply to Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) Policy
- Responsible for internal audit and external audit related to Purchasing function
- Assist in developing plan for centralising purchase function for the company
- Support and work in a hands on manner In ERP implementation
- Work with Supply Chain Manager, Purchaser and develop procurement guidelines and policies and process flows
- Any other tasks as and when assigned by the management
- Computer literate
- Good in MS Office, Words, Excel sheet
- Minimum Diploma in Purchasing/ Logistics or equivalent
- 5 working days, Monday to Friday, 8.00am to 5.30pm