Specialism: Sales - Sales - Eng / Tech / IT
Posted on 22 Nov 2019
Our client is US MNC who is in process automation software provider. They provide process management, robotic process automation, e-signature, and mobility and customer communication services.
- Working closely with sales, manage inbound leads from webforms, bots and events and make outbound prospecting calls within key accounts to set up qualified appointments.
- Achieve or exceed goal for qualified monthly appointments, monthly deals in forecast, and annual revenue targets.
- Build strong relationship with sales representative and pre-sales engineer to help qualify and nurture opportunities to ensure higher win rate
- Meet weekly with sales representative to plan account goals and align outbound prospecting activities. Participate in quarterly regional sales meetings to discuss company updates, and business and sales reviews.
- Proactively continue to learn competitive products and increase market knowledge via website, on-line webinars, and publicly available information
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of Kofax product, services and solutions portfolio as well as its positioning - the strengths and competitive advantages, the overall market and business drivers, the value proposition of the portfolio and the business value
- 5-7 minimum years of Business Development experience and/or 3-5 years minimum of enterprise field sales experience preferred
- Excellent communication skills & dynamic presence.
- Positive attitude and a drive to win
- Technically savvy (Microsoft Office, Salesforce, etc.)
- Proven track record of success in first call to opportunity creation and progression
- Transport reimbursement
- Variable Bonus