Industry: Oil & Gas
Specialism: Engineering / Technical - Marine / Oil & GasClosed
Founded in 1964, our client has progressed from a reputable distributor and manufacturer to become Asia's leading value-added integration specialist for Gas, Welding and Safety.
With strategic presence around Asia, they are able to promptly attend to and meet the needs of their customers, and have grown to become the choice company for our customers in industries such as Oil & Gas, Electronics, Metal Fabrication, Heavy Construction, and many more.
- Perform maintenance work of the I/G Plants, SGC and general factory compound.
- Control spare parts stock and maintain them in clean and good condition at all times.
- Assist in supervision of contractors during maintenance or project work.
- Ensure that all events pertaining to IGPs are recorded and documented.
- Check and monitor all machinery working condition and up-keep all maintenance records.
- Perform general housekeeping within the factory compound.
- Carry out routine maintenance check.
- Ensure that work done is carried out accordingly to standard working procedures.
- Observe and ensure safe working condition to prevent any major accidental hazards (MAHs) such as to carry out schedule maintenance of the plant sites.
- Perform any other duties assigned by the Senior Maintenance Executive (Mechanical).
- Minimum NITEC/ Higher NITEC.
- Meticulous and detail-oriented.
- At least 1 - 2 years’ relevant experience in similar industry.
- Hands-on involvement.
- Transport Allowance
- Shift Allowance
- Variable Bonus
- Medical Reimbursement
- Dental Reimbursement
- Group Insurance