Specialism: Operations - Retail Operations
Posted on 20 Nov 2019
Our Client is listed in Singapore, For over 45 years since founded in 1972, they have established itself as a brand synonymous with impeccable, high-quality timepieces, renowned amongst discerning individuals. They have set foot in Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Hong Kong and Taiwan, currently boasting 24 boutiques located in the major cities in this regions.
- Coordination between boutiques, HQ and external parties on boutiques set up, display setup, event arrangement & setup, etc
- Monitor, review, feedback & follow up on boutiques tidying, cleanliness, safety & security issues
- Monitor, review, feedback & follow up on SOP, and assist the Operations Manager to ensure SOP and all procedures and work flow are strictly adhered to.
- Monitor, check, follow up and coordinate on all purchase orders or stock requisition from boutiques and ensure timely approval and communication of all PO. All POs have to be processed within the same working day.
- Coordinator, monitor and communicate between agents and marketing for all visual display issues in area relating to having manpower standby for visual display changes and any other security related issues.
- Liaise, coordinate, communicate all products’ training with agents, principals, and ensure that boutiques, HR and staff are timely informed and arrangements are acceptable.
- Assist in conducting operations Audit for boutiques on a weekly basis including but not limited to housekeeping issues, daily morning briefing issues, control of discount, etc.
- Assist in preparation of checklist and sales kit during promotions or events and coordinate the boutique manpower needed to help out for events.
- Coordinate, communicate and ensure all new promotions, events or retail development is communicated timely to boutiques as and when instructed.
- Handle all necessary operational paper admin.
- Prepares, update sales, inventory and purchase reports as per operations’ requirements
- Monitor, communicate and administer agent’s staff incentives and discount policies as and when needed
- Administer and track agent’s Purchase Order and to advise on maximization of Agents Brand Annual Rebate
- Tracking and monitoring of all OAs and Dos and ensure that follow up are execute timely and efficiently.
- Prepare and update event forecast and results
- Assist the OM for all other reporting and compilations of information, statistics and numbers as and when needed
- Maintaining of price list and upkeep of watch library
- Documentation and filing of all contracts, reports, minutes, etc including the informing and preparing of all meetings and meetings’ minute.
- Assist in all operational & e-commerce matters.
- Handle any other related duties as and when assigned.
- Working Location: Orchard, this role requires travelling among boutiques.
- Working Hours: Mon to Fri: 9am to 6:30pm
- Willing to attend events during weekend if necessary
- In order to ensure effective and efficient performance in the job, below will indicate the minimum expectation in terms of educational, professional, training background.
- GCE O level & above
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Experience in handling retail stores operations
- Must be able to converse well in English & Mandarin in order to liaise with associates and clients
- Very Good interpersonal and Communications skills
- Meticulous and detailed with good support & follow up skills.
- Office working hours but OT may be necessary when there are events or projects.
- Performance Bonus
SGD 2,200 - 2,400 (Negotiable)