Industry: Oil & Gas
Specialism: Accounting / Audit / Taxation - Accounting/Audit/Taxation ManagementClosed
Our Client is Listed on SGX Mainboard and headquartered in Singapore. They are a global leader in the detailed engineering, fabrication and construction of offshore FPSO (floating production storage offloading) and FSO (floating storage offloading) topside modules as well as onshore plants and other sub-sea products for the oil and gas industries, They have yards spanning across Singapore and Malaysia, with presence in the Philippines, China and Brazil.
- Handle monthly consolidation and group management reporting, liaising with other stakeholders such as Auditors, Legal etc
- Preparation of quarterly and yearly SGX announcements
- Any ad-hoc duties being assigned by Management / Superior
- Professional certification eg. CA/ACCA
- Experience in SGX announcement
- Good understanding of SFRS(I)
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in Group consolidation and other statutory reporting matters
- 14 days of Annual Leaves
- S$500 medical benefits reimbursable per year
- Performance Bonus
- Insurance coverage including hospitalisation, surgical, work injury, personal accident etc.
- company pay monthly ntuc membership fees for permanent staffs
- Monthly NTUC membership fees of permanent staff borne by company