Industry: Oil & Gas
Specialism: Engineering / Technical - Marine / Oil & Gas
Posted on 18 Nov 2019
Our Client is Listed on SGX Mainboard and headquartered in Singapore. They are a global leader in the detailed engineering, fabrication and construction of offshore FPSO (floating production storage offloading) and FSO (floating storage offloading) topside modules as well as onshore plants and other sub-sea products for the oil and gas industries, They have yards spanning across Singapore and Malaysia, with presence in the Philippines, China and Brazil.
- Perform Surveillance Inspection to ensure that the construction work is performed and duly meeting the project specific Quality Requirements.
- Verify in process inspection, final inspection and welding.
- Carry out Welding control and inspection.
- Prepare and maintain Welding Audit Report during construction.
- Record result of inspections and maintain records of specific items as per contract/specifications.
- Administer AFI request to Client and 3rd party and coordinate for inspection as identified in the respective discipline ITP.
- Raise Non-conformance reports as seen during inspection and follow-up on status of rework and close-out.
- Arrange for proper NDT requirements as per specifications.
- Interpret RT films pertaining to welding joints.
- Review all NDT reports and approval.
- Establish and maintain inspection and NDT progress status on weekly basis.
- Generate weekly weld rejection rate summary and weekly welder performance.
- Witness all testing activities as required by approved Inspection and Test plan.
- Monitor PWHT activities carried out as per approved procedure.
- Attend to all potential quality issue to prevent occurrence of defects.
- Prepare Test Packs for Piping Hydro static testing.
- Prepare/compile final punch list prior to delivery of the fabricated and assembled components.
- Follow-up other discipline HOD’s to get relevant documents as per MDR Index for compiling.
- Progressive compilation of records for MDR (Final Dossiers).
- Coordinate with client for review and approval of the MDR.
- Carryout surveillance activities during project execution.
- Welding Inspectors certifications (AWS or CSWIP)
- Diploma/Degree in Engineering
- Min. 3 years’ relevant experience, eg, welding inspections of structural, piping fabrication, welding jobs including Non-Destructive testing
- Knowledge/experience in structural fabrication, piping Isometric drawing and piping materials
- Experience in piping line walk, reinstatement inspections by clear understanding of Isometric drawings
- Experience in QC documentations such as Material traceability, Weld traceability records
- Knowledge in Non-Destructive Testing methods
- 14 DAYS ANNUAL LEAVE
- S$500 MEDICAL BENEFITS TO BE REMIBURSE PER YEAR
- COVER WTIH INSURANCES LIKE, TERM LIFE, HOSPITAL & SURGICAL, WORK INJURY AND PERSONAL ACCIDENT POLICIES