Industry: Oil & Gas
Specialism: Engineering / Technical - Marine / Oil & GasClosed
Our Client is Listed on SGX Mainboard and headquartered in Singapore. They are a global leader in the detailed engineering, fabrication and construction of offshore FPSO (floating production storage offloading) and FSO (floating storage offloading) topside modules as well as onshore plants and other sub-sea products for the oil and gas industries, They have yards spanning across Singapore and Malaysia, with presence in the Philippines, China and Brazil.
- Comply with the specification, control and monitoring the activities.
- Ensure the Blasting and Painting activities carried out as per the specification.
- Responsible for complete quality control for Blasting and Painting works, Procedures, Standards etc.
- Prepare documentation like painting procedures, ITP, galvanizing procedures, or any other procedures specified required by client and get client’s approval.
- Review the painting specification get from the painting manufacturer and commented if any.
- Obtain painting specification approval from the client.
- Check the delivered paint materials with batch numbers, ensure the paint come across the specification.
- Take the ambient conditions in the chamber and modules with the proper intervals and keep the permanent record.
- Arrange the qualification test for Blaster / Painter and certify them.
- Check the calibration date for the measuring devices before commence the project and arrange for recalibration if it expires.
- Maintain the measuring tools safe and tidy.
- Inspection notification should be send to the respective clients within the time.
- Pre-inspect the module at each stage prior to call client inspection and ensure the quality meets the specification prior to call inspection to the client.
- All the non-conformance, observations should be closed and get client approval.
- Making painting reports on time and gets client approval.
- Coordinate with external parties in technical details.
- Review Consultant design / technical details.
- Coordinate with project team drawing consultation phase
- Diploma holder
- Working experience as Painting Supervisor with scope of work in Marine or Oil & Gas Industry.
- NACE 2 or NACE 3 certification.
- Good communicative skills, PC literate, able to interact with people of all levels and work well on a team.
- 14 Days Annual Leave
- AWS & Performance bonus
- Insurance (Term life, Hospital & Surgical, Work Injury , Personal accident
- NTUC Membership free for Perm Staff