Industry: Manufacturing - Other
Specialism: Production / Manufacturing - General / Production Workers
Posted on 09 Jan 2020
Our client is a listed company in SIX Swiss Exchange and the Irish Stock Exchange. Growth in the speciality bakery market has outstripped the global food market as a whole between 2008 and 2015. Over that period, our clients has almost doubled our market share to 11%, with revenues totalling €3.8bn in 2015. They have offices in the Central - MBFC and West - Pandan Loop.
- Production Assistant is responsible operates sets and maintains the production machinery according to instructions and schedules. Ensures that the quality and output of the assigned production machinery that meet or exceed all requirements of the customer as well as playing a key role in meeting the companywide profitability and customer satisfaction expectations. Ensures that safety and engineering practices are complied with following instructions and procedures. Ensures good housekeeping of work areas.
- Communicates with Production Executive/ In - Charge during each shift and attends the morning meeting. Informs all significant actions and problems of all production problems to ensure a continuous flow of quality product.
- Responsible for the production equipment stationed as needed ( Mixer/ Divider/ Oven and Proofer/ Pan on or off/ packing/ unloading)
- Sets up production equipment and inspects to assure it is ready to operate.
- Understand scheduling requirements and adapt accordingly
- Understanding of dough and product consistency and communicate with Team leader for any variation.
- Understanding and demonstrated the ability of key processing parameters at the allocated work station
- Adhere to Team leader instructions provided by Team leader without compromising safety and Food Safety.
- Assure attainment of Aryzta objectives and productions schedules while insuring product standards that will meet or exceed our customers’ expectations.
- Ensures a safe and sanitary facility that meets or exceeds all requirements of the customer, ARYZTA Singapore and regulatory agencies.
- Assists team leader for relieving production personnel on breaks.
- Experience, willingness and availability to work in a shifting environment
- Assists in Communicating the schedule and changes with production and packing.
- Excellent numerical skills with strong mathematical capability and knowledge of metric systems
- Demonstrating leadership qualities and open to development opportunities in supervisory and leadership positions.
- Encourages and maintains adequate communication in all areas and between all levels within the plant to ensure no production, sanitation, engineering or quality problems will impact on manufacturing.
- Establishes and maintains effective working relationships and two-way communication with co-workers and other personnel throughout the Company
- Focuses on safety and food safety on-site as key priorities, working with the management team to continuously drive improvements in these areas. Coordinates the food safety, environmental health and safety programs and initiatives within the production plant.
- Ensure compliance of the ARYZTA Singapore Safety, Food Safety and Quality Policy and Policies and Procedures located in the Integrated Management System relating to Food Safety and Product Quality
- Reviews all safety requirements, accidents and concerns with General Manager/ Safety Officer daily. WALK, TALK, SEEK, Care and facilitates Risk assessments.
- Demonstrated experience of Machine operation in food manufacturing. Baking skills advantageous.
- Level of physical fitness and resilience (able to lift 25 kg)
- A thorough and detailed understanding of Bakery operations and food manufacturing requirements
- Possess the ability to work productively, efficiently & effectively with initiative and drive under tight timescales
- Effective Communication – keeping supervisors aware and seeking advice and assistance when required.
- Understanding and Application of all safety procedures
- Open to learning and development opportunities
- Understanding of job role and production requirements
- Sound product / technical knowledge
- Able to work on own initiative and as a team player
- 13 month (AWS)
- Performance Variable Bonus