Industry: Other - Not Specified
Specialism: Engineering / Technical - Engineering / Technical
Posted on 02 Apr 2020
Our client was established in 1992 to provide comprehensive Security Management Service to corporate customers looking for a prompt, reliable and effective service provider. Today, they have more than 2000 subscribing customers including banks, retail & entertainment centre, warehouses, factories and other commercial establishments.
- You will be responding to calls for scheduled and unscheduled maintenance service request in accordance with the Company’s Service Agreement.
- To trouble-shoot and repair any system abnormality during maintenance service call at the customers’ premises.
- To supervise and control sub-contractors’ work quality for maintenance work and to render technical support to the other departments’ staff.
- Minimally a Diploma or Higher Nitec in Electronic or Electrical.
- With 1-2 years’ relevant working experience in service and maintenance of alarm, card access and CCTV systems.
- Those with building construction safety supervisor certificate (BCSS) or risk management (RM) certified will be an added advantage.
- Must possess valid class 3 driving license.
- AWS provided
- 12 days AL
- 8.30am to 6pm from Monday to Friday.
South West, Singapore
SGD 2,300 - 3,000 (Negotiable)
SGD 1,900 - 2,500 (Negotiable)