Industry: Other - Not Specified
Specialism: Admin & Office Services - Admin & Office Management
Posted on 06 Jan 2020
Our client was established in 1992 to provide comprehensive Security Management Service to corporate customers looking for a prompt, reliable and effective service provider. Today, they have more than 2000 subscribing customers including banks, retail & entertainment centre, warehouses, factories and other commercial establishments.
- Handle day to day enquiries, feedbacks, quotation, coordinate and follow up with customers and project engineers.
- Preparation and monitoring of quotations sent to customers
- Provide and Manage administrative support mainly to technical and other departments
- Generating and maintaining of documents and data in the CRM system
- Maintain proper filing and documentation
- Updating and generating timely reports
- Other ad-hoc duties when assigned
- Minimum Higher Nitec in Administration Management
- 2-3 years working experience as an admin executive if applicant doesn't have the relevant qualification.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision
- Good communication skills
- Team player
- Responsible, mature and well-groomed
- Effectively bilingual
- PC knowledge in MS Office
- Working hours 8.30am to 6pm, Monday to Friday
- Annual Leave: 12 days
- Minimum 1-month AWS / Bonus
South West, Singapore
SGD 2,000 - 2,400 (Negotiable)