Industry: Manufacturing - Other
Specialism: Production / Manufacturing - Manufacturing
Posted on 01 Nov 2019
Since its founding in 1894 as a cotton fabric wholesaler in Japan, Our Client, has grown into a global enterprise with more than a 120-year history. Our client, is actively engaging in various business fields including the trading of textiles, machinery, and construction materials, in addition to the manufacturing and sales of medicines, medical equipment, and energy saving products.
- Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm.
- Manage import and export documentation.
- Handle air shipment and sea freight shipping documentation.
- Prepare shipping documentations (import/export).
- Handle Letter of Credit.
- Handle stock inventory.
- Can manage 40 transactions monthly.
- Able to do electronic banking remittance payment to supplier.
- Monitor customer payment.
- Coordinate with suppliers on shipping schedules.
- Prepare monthly sales and purchases reports.
- Experience in SAP is a must to process LIV entry and VIV entry.
- No formal qualification is required but preferably has at least 1 year of experience in similar roles.
- Reimbursement of transport fee from home to office & office to home.
- Average bonus (non-mandatory) of 1.5 month annually
- Annual Leave: 14 days annually