Industry: Oil & Gas
Specialism: Engineering / Technical - Engineering/Technical Management
Posted on 22 Apr 2020
Our client is the World biggest oil producer. It has 270 Billion barrels in reserves. They are also the world's most profitable company, eclipsing even tech giants such as Apple Inc.
- Our client is seeking an experienced Process Engineer – Sulphur Recovery Unit to work in the Jazan Refinery. The refinery will have the capacity to process 400,000BPD of Arabian Heavy and Arabian Medium crude oils to product gasoline, ultra-low-sulfur diesel, benzene and paraxylene.
- Develop KPI and perform gap analysis.
- Perform plant performance optimization analysis, forecasts, environmental, economic reviews and evaluations on equipment / projects, operations and system operating strategies.
- Devising ways to improve systems while reducing costs, ensuring that work is completed safely and within schedule, setting and meeting deadlines.
- Conduct troubleshooting and root cause analysis for equipment / process low efficiency or failure.
- Conduct HAZOP and PHA studies for the plants including design changes.
- Monitoring of the plant performance, carrying out technical evaluations.
- Provide support services and troubleshoot any problems that arise with manufacturing.
- Assist in improving the quality of products and reducing production costs.
- Inspect and review operating activities and determine production schedules.
- Perform supply and demand balances for Jazan Complex and conduct investigations to determine the root cause of specific issue in the plant.
- Research ways to reduce production costs, develop production goals, and create schedules and plans for individual tasks.
- Chemical engineer with 12-15+ years’ experience in sulphur recovery process
- Familiar with Sulphur recovery process and Tail Gas Treating section.
- Familiar with the environmental regulations related to SRU operations.
- Familiar with Oxygen System safe operations and required safe guards for associated risk.
- Have the ability, skills and knowledge to optimize plant performance from safety, reliability, economic and environmental aspects for Sulphur recovery process and Tail Gas Treating unit considering all mode of operations including startup, normal operation and shutdown.
- Expat Package