Specialism: Information Technology (IT) - IT - Network/System/DatabaseClosed
Our Client is a 100% subsidiary company of a Japanese information and Communications Company. They are one-stop service provider of all communication services . Their Singapore office is the regional HQ, providing comprehensive global and local communication services to companies developing their businesses in the region including Singapore, by tailoring services according to the characteristics of each region.
- Manage and support on hardware and software components pertaining to a Network infrastructure, including operating systems, routers, switches, firewall, wireless etc.
- Standby work might be required
- IT knowledge of i) WAN and LAN technologies, ii) Routers and routing protocols, iii) Layer 2 and 3 LAN switches iv) General and Next-Gen firewalls v) On-prem / Cloud based wireless controller and access points vi) Unified communication & IP telephony (Plus), vii) Cloud - Azure and AWS networking
- Providing administrative support relating to i) Routing protocols, ii) LAN switching Bridge ID, STP, LACP, Vlan and Vlan routing, iii) Wireless access and authentication, iv) Firewall rules and policies, v) Configuration backup and documentation, vi) Monitoring and analysis
- Providing technical support e.g i) Call response and support within service level agreement, ii) Incident / problem troubleshooting, fault clarification and isolation, iii) Provide workaround and/or resolution, iv) Communication and reporting, v) Vulnerability / security update and firmware patch, vi) Firmware upgrade
- Minimally a diploma in any IT-related discipline
- 3-5 years of network infrastructure experience
- Good communication, interpersonal and problem-solving skills, with customer friendly attitude and ability to work in a team environment
- Bonus: Variable Bonus (Dec / Jun)
- Annual Leave: 12 days annual leave per year (add 1 day every year up to maximum of 22 days; pro-rated for first year)
- Medical Leave: Sick Leave 14 days / Hospitalization Leave 60 days (inclusive of 14 days of Medical Leave)
- Insurance: Group hospitalization and surgical with outpatient/dental benefits (current policy covers $2000 /$500 per year respectively), and personal accident insurance coverage
- Annual Health Screening Provided
- Company Mobile Phone Provided for Sales / Engineer staff