Industry: Manufacturing - Other
Specialism: Logistics / Supply Chain Management - Transportation / Shipping
Posted on 29 Oct 2019
Our Client constantly develop and create new seasoning to fit the demands of the market globally and providing high quality materials to all of their customers. Having a global customer base, the company understand the different culture and the taste buds of different region having the extra advantage in penetrating into a new market.
- Office-hour job.
- Ensure all outbound shipping documentations process in a timely and complies with customers’ requirement.
- Monitor Inbound shipment.
- Filing of documentations.
- Despatch sample.
- Apply AVA license.
- Other ad-hoc duties assigned.
- Minimum "O" Level
- Bilingual in both English and Mandarin (written & spoken) as many clients are Mandarin-speaking.
- Ideally candidate should be meticulous and is able to pay attention to details and capable of managing different documentations that come in at any one time.