Specialism: Information Technology (IT) - Help Desk & IT Support
Posted on 02 Jan 2020
Our client is a Japanese IT company providing system operation consulting, information technology (IT) staff, office support/product sales, and security services. The company offers hardware and software services, including computers sales, Web/mail hosting, IT products/OA machines sales and installation, and computers/IT products troubleshooting and repair services; network services, which include LAN/network, DSL line, server equipment, user workstation, printers and scanners, and TV conferencing setting up services, as well as installation and setting up of security, such as firewall; and maintenance services, such as data backup setting and confirmation, windows update.
- Perform day-to-day computer operations
- Install, set up and maintain PCs, network, printers and system applications
- Setting up user workstations and providing helpdesk support when required
- Resolve basic IT issues such as Windows OS and productivity tools queries
- Provide assistance to engineers and systems administrators
- Preferably 1 to 2 years IT relevant experience
- A Level or higher or IT field related study
- Able to handle confidential matters, good multi-tasking skills and a fast learner
- Charismatic personality, processing strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Independent and have a humble personality.
- Monthly Salon gathering, all employee gathers together for meal (majority during lunch), sponsor by company
- Medical claim up to $600 per year (Dental, health screening is claimable)
- Bonus (inclusive of AWS + variable bonus)
- Monthly transport allowance
- Yearly Employee health reward, monthly best operator reward.
- Employee long service reward (3 years, 5 years and 10 years)
- Training fee sponsorship upon approval by company
- Company medical insurance coverage for Permanent/full time employee
- Working day and hour: Monday to Fri, 8:30am to 5:30pm, may required to work on weekend at times.