Industry: Distribution and Supply
Specialism: Sales - Sales - Eng / Tech / ITClosed
Our Japanese client has a history of over 60 years. As a market leader specialising in the design, production and distribution of special engineered fasteners, their client base includes the construction, marine, automotive, metro, home appliance, power supply market and manufacturing sectors. Since 1990, they have established themselves in Singapore to meet the needs of their customers in Southeast Asia. They value their employees and view them as an important assets of the company.
- Sustain good relationship with new and existing clients.
- Develop and implement sales strategy action plans.
- Provide quotation and follow up with customer to close sales.
- Manage some import/export and local delivery.
- Possess at least Higher Nitec / Diploma in Engineering (Industrial) or equivalent.
- Ability to write and read Mandarin language in order to liaise with Chinese-speaking clients.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- At least one year of experience as a sales engineer or some experience in this industry.
- Possess a Class 3 driving licence.
- Proficient in MS Excel, Words and Power Point.
- Transportation allowance
- 5-day work week from Mon to Fri, 9am to 5.30pm.