Industry: Other - Not Specified
Specialism: Information Technology (IT) - IT - Security
Posted on 02 Mar 2020
Our client is involved with Telecom Network, Call Centre and Video systems. They have joined hands with prominent security firms to provide enhanced services to their clients.
- Provide integration, testing and installation support for the IT systems in the telecommunication industry.
- Provide field service activities associated with troubleshooting, diagnosis and repair of IT Systems at customers' sites.
- Minimally a diploma in Electronics Engineering / Computer Science / IT or relevant qualification.
- Working experience in a networking environment.
- Knowledge of Win servers, Cisco routers and/or data communication
- Ability to provide both hardware and software technical support and services
- Good interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge of Unix servers, SIGTRAN, TCP/IP, X.25, database and SS#7 communication is good, but not compulsory.
- Overseas working trip once or twice per year
- Transport reimbursement subject to a cap of $800/mth
- Mobile phone reimbursement subject to a cap of $100/mth
South West, Singapore
SGD 3,000 - 5,500 (Negotiable)