Industry: Oil & Gas
Specialism: Admin & Office Services - Office Operations
Posted on 11 Oct 2019
Our Client is a service organization that enables ship owners and power plant operators all over the world to minimize asset downtime via diesel services, in-situ machining, and BWT system retrofits. Responding to customer needs year after year, we have added service locations and developed a range of services with a quality that is recognized as second to none.
- Handling of enquiry for quotation, making the price comparisons, create quotation and sending quotation to customer.
- Co-ordinating in logistics, forwarding (prepare shipping invoices/packing list e.t.c)
- Email handling/organizing within the department and company.
- Applicant must be PC literate, having good communication skill to the customers and able work with variable time frame depending on the sales orders and work.
- Data tabulation for marketing and reporting purposes.
- Provide secretarial support to Senior Sales Manager – Service.
- Back up the service sales officers in their absence.
- Able to work multi tasks assignments being given by the superior.
- At least O’ Level
- At least 2 years of working experience
- Familiar with Lotus Approach
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Demonstrate ability to handle work professionally, independently and efficiently
- Competent in Microsoft Excel and Words
- 5 working days, Monday to Friday, 8.00am to 5.30pm