Specialism: Information Technology - Help Desk & IT Support
Posted on 08 Oct 2019
Our Client is a 100% subsidiary company of a Japanese information and Communications Company. They are one-stop service provider of all communication services . Their Singapore office is the regional HQ, providing comprehensive global and local communication services to companies developing their businesses in the region including Singapore, by tailoring services according to the characteristics of each region.
- Provide onsite technical support for designated client. (Location: East)
- Provide high availability and disaster recovery.
- Provide capabilities to ensure the application servers and network are able to function in the event of a disaster.
- Server management for applications and infrastructure (E.g. set up configuration, maintenance, upgrades, patching, repair, etc.)
- Network and individual storage management to insure that all applications have access to the storage requirements needed for disk, memory, backup, and archiving.
- Helpdesk user support.
- Monitor and manage desktop, laptop, and mobile device software application licensing.
- PC provisioning – Acquisition, configuration, management, break/fix, applications installation & configuration, upgrades of company approved desktop and laptop devices.
- Manage mobile device and cell phone telecommunications.
- Provisioning, assigning, managing, cell phone contracts, and phone numbers.
- Provisioning for mobile device approved by the company.
- Higher NiTEC / Diploma in IT or computing discipline
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in Wintel system supporting and administrating IT infrastructure.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong business acumen with strong interests in keeping up-to-date with current technologies.
- Ability to learn quickly and strong customer service skill are essentials.
- Report to client directly (Location: East).
- Bonus: Variable Bonus (Dec / Jun)
- Annual Leave: 12 days annual leave per year (add 1 day every year up to maximum of 22 days; pro-rated for first year)
- Medical Leave: Sick Leave 14 days / Hospitalization Leave 60 days (inclusive of 14 days of Medical Leave)
- Insurance: Group hospitalization and surgical with outpatient/dental benefits (current policy covers $2000 /$500 per year respectively), and personal accident insurance coverage
- Annual Health Screening Provided
- Company Mobile Phone Provided for Sales / Engineer staff
- Working Hours: 8.30am to 5.30pm