Industry: Professional Services
Specialism: Accounting / Audit / Taxation - Accounting/Audit/Taxation Management
Posted on 02 Oct 2019
Our client is a Singapore based accounting firm supporting Japanese companies expanding their business overseas especially in Asia. They provide a wide range of specialist services related to accounting, finance and taxation leveraging on the accountants' qualifications in Japan and Singapore. They also provide consulting services for business expansion from business start-up support accompanying the above expert service.
- Manage relationship which clients which are mostly Japanese clients.
- Maintain technical knowledge and internal update
- In-charge of tax and accounting service to the clients.
- Create work flow of the firm to enhance the service level.
- Japanese language proficiency in order to liaise with Japanese clients
- At least 3 year experience in Accounting / Audit firm
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft office
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Hardworking and willing to learn
- Strong attention to detail