Industry: Oil & Gas
Specialism: Logistics / Supply Chain Management - LogisticsClosed
Founded in 1964, our client has progressed from a reputable distributor and manufacturer to become Asia's leading value-added integration specialist for Gas, Welding and Safety.
With strategic presence around Asia, they are able to promptly attend to and meet the needs of their customers, and have grown to become the choice company for our customers in industries such as Oil & Gas, Electronics, Metal Fabrication, Heavy Construction, and many more.
- Execute the daily delivery plan both CEP and bulk gas
- Conduct dairy tool box meeting on matter relating to delivery instructions and safe work instruction
- Verify driver delivery record sheet to ensure all DO assigned to him for the days are delivered accordingly and ECR quantity tally with record (CEP)
- Compute data for delivery commission payable on individual driver record sheet
- Computing of data for performance evaluation and improvement purpose
- Verify daily pre-delivery vehicle checklist from drivers and make good any faulty items reported
- Ensure all related training of all drivers are within dates
- Ensure all Transport License – NEA, SCDF and LTA are within dates
- Check and verify monthly leasing invoice for trucks, forklifts & GPS
- Keep record of vehicle maintenance costing for both leasing and own vehicle
- Ensure available inventory of diesel and exhaust fluid for trucks and make order for replenishment
- Schedule and conduct engagement with drivers on delivery operation. Provide report of observation to immediate superior.
- Carry-out site inspection on challenges feedback by drivers during delivery and propose safe work procedures with risk assessment
- Coordinate a smooth order procession operation with other functional sections especially the Customer Service, Sales and Stores.
- Perform any other duties as assigned
- Minimum Diploma in Logistics Management
- Understanding of Logistics Operations
- Preferably with 3 to 5 years of relevant working experience in gas or chemical industry
- Strong knowledge of Supply Chain and Logistics Management
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Preferably with class 3 license
- Transport Allowance
- Variable Bonus
- Medical Reimbursement
- Dental Reimbursement
- Group Insurance