Industry: Oil & Gas
Specialism: Admin & Office Services - Office Operations
Posted on 12 Dec 2019
Founded in 1964, our client has progressed from a reputable distributor and manufacturer to become Asia's leading value-added integration specialist for Gas, Welding and Safety.
With strategic presence around Asia, they are able to promptly attend to and meet the needs of their customers, and have grown to become the choice company for our customers in industries such as Oil & Gas, Electronics, Metal Fabrication, Heavy Construction, and many more.
- Process and confirm delivery orders.
- Co-ordinate with store department for collection and delivery of goods.
- Key delivery orders and invoices.
- Update on-approval delivery orders (i.e. goods taken by customers for trial).
- Debt collection.
- Update outstanding purchase orders.
- Update daily sales records, customers’ sales records and price change information.
- Update sales orders.
- Follow up on outstanding invoices.
- Assist Sales / Marketing Executives to prepare quotation for customers if necessary.
- Attend to call-in customer inquiries and walk-in customers.
- Update changes in customer information.
- Update stock level and advise the respective product manager on replenishment of stock.
- At least 2 years relevant experience.
- Able to speak Chinese/ mandarin to deal with customers from China.
South West, Singapore
SGD 2,000 - 2,400 (Negotiable)