Industry: Arts, Entertainment & Media
Specialism: F&B / Hospitality and Tourism - Food and Beverage
Posted on 26 Sep 2019
Our client is a public listed company in Tokyo Stock Exchange. They have since then developed into Singapore’s leading and most progressive entertainment provider just within two years.
- Directs and coordinates all activities and provides assistance to the staff in the outlet, to ensure all established service standards and procedures of the Company are implemented consistently, leading to customer satisfaction, staff satisfaction and profit for the Company.
- Responsible for the administration, service and operation, to achieve the financial goals of the outlet.
- Responsible for guiding all Captain and Service Crew assigned in the outlet for the performance of their duties and responsibilities.
- Responsible for following up the implementation of the Policies and Procedures in operating the outlet.
- Responsible for scheduling sufficient manpower in the outlet to suit volume of business.
- Responsible for maintaining a clean and wholesome ambiance in the outlet, controlling room temperature, ventilation, lighting effects and music.
- Must possess at least 3 years of experience from F&B , with at least 2 year's in a supervisory position
- Must have excellent people skills
- Must be a team player, with ability to effectively motivate staff
- Must be fluent in English.
- Must be competent with Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word
- Must be able to work long hours and on weekends and public holidays
- Six day work week, shift hours: 6pm – 2am / 7pm – 3am
- Performance Bonus - $300
SGD 2,500 - 3,500 (Negotiable)