Industry: Arts, Entertainment & Media
Specialism: F&B / Hospitality and Tourism - Food and Beverage
Posted on 26 Sep 2019
- Directs and coordinates all activities and provides assistance to the staff in the outlet, to ensure all established service standards and procedures of the Company are implemented consistently, leading to customer satisfaction, staff satisfaction and profit for the Company.
- Responsible for the administration, service and operation, to achieve the financial goals of the outlet.
- Responsible for guiding all outlet staff assigned in the outlet for the performance of their duties and responsibilities.
- Responsible for following up the implementation of the Policies and Procedures in operating the outlet.
- Responsible for scheduling sufficient manpower in the outlet to suit volume of business.
- Responsible for maintaining a clean and wholesome ambiance in the outlet, controlling room temperature, ventilation, lighting effects and music.
- Must possess at least 4 years of experience in F&B, with at least 2 year's experience in a supervisory position
- Must have excellent people skills
- Must be a team player, with ability to effectively motivate staff
- Must be fluent in English
- Must be competent with Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word
- Must be able to work long hours and on weekends and public holidays
- Location: Orchard Cinelesuire
- Hours: 10pm to 6am
- Performance Bonus - $200