Industry: Furniture and Fixtures
Specialism: Sales - Sales - Corporate
Posted on 02 Jan 2020
Our client was established in 1992 in Singapore as a multi-disciplinary interior design company to produce to produce effective commercial spaces. They have been continuously dedicating to create fascinating environment around retail shops and corporate offices.
- Reporting to Managing Director & Division Manager
- Generating revenue by developing market potential through forecasting, lead generation, qualification, and closing sales; recommending relevant project
- Developing marketing strategies with action plans to penetrate new markets
- Increasing revenue by identifying new opportunities for unmet customer needs
- Managing existing accounts and creating deeper relationships with existing clients, influencers and specifiers
- Lead a group of sales to develop business, surpass the sales target across all department.
- Train sales staff to acquire and develop sales opportunities through a combination of channels, including but not limited to referrals, networking, cold calls and face to face meetings, build and maintain a healthy sales pipeline
- Drive the entire sales process: prioritize and target top accounts, identify solutions, negotiate product pricing and contracts, and close the sale through contract completion
- Ensure sales staff to develop and build relationships with new potential influencers or specifiers
- Lead the team to build and maintain excellent relationships with existing specifiers
- Ensure all team member respond quickly and effectively to all sales inquiries and follow up diligently with those inquiries
- Train sales staff initiate sales process by scheduling appointments; understanding account requirements
- At least Degree Qualification from recognized institution
- At least 8 years of experience specialize in office furniture
- Able to meet deadlines and work effectively under pressure
- Outcome focused and persistent
- Eye for details, creative, team player & self-motivated
- Passionate, energetic, motivated & driven
- Maintain a professional demeanour and attitude at all times
- Must be bilingual in Japanese & English to communicate with Japanese speaking clients.
- Proven Sales track records.
SGD 7,000 - 8,000 (Negotiable)
SGD 6,000 - 7,000 (Negotiable)