Industry: Travel, Transportation and Tourism
Specialism: Accounting / Audit / Taxation - Accounting/Audit/Taxation Management
Posted on 23 Sep 2019
Our Client is established since 1951 and leading domestic and international air transport business. They are well established and delivers incomparable service to their customers.
- Assist in company’s administrations and accounts
- Prepare monthly report for submission to head office
- Application of contract and payment approval
- Prepare reports for internal audit and tax matters
- Prepare monthly budget management reports and analysis
- Assist in preparing yearly budget
- Banking and liaise with bank on banking matters
- Process business claims reimbursement & petty cash claims
- Prepare Bank reconciliation, daily sales reports & Cashbook
- Ensure adequate cashflow position to facilitate smooth operation of business
- Prepare payments by cheque/remittance
- Prepare journals & invoice/credit statement verification
- Check and post journal entries, accounts payable, accounts receivable, and project accounting to general ledger
- Assist in preparing of payroll
- Maintain corporate records & proper filing system for all documents/records
- Check and prepare GST return and supporting documents
- Submission of NS make-up pay claims
- Other ad hoc tasks as assigned by Managers.
- 8 to 10 years’ work experience
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel PowerPoint and other software such as SAP
- Good command of English, both written and spoken
- Participate on teams with management staff to complete special projects
- Diligent and self-motivated
- Positive team-player and excellent communication skills.
- Diploma/Degree or higher
- Understanding of company’s brand, service & philosophy
- Ability to work well under pressure and to meet deadlines
- Self-motivated individual able to work in routine but also pro-actively seek new challenges.
SGD 4,000 - 6,000 (Negotiable)